As a result of unprecedented measures being taken in response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic we are implementing our own response because we want you to continue to enjoy the club and its facilities. To ensure that you can do that we have to look after our staff so that they can look after you. We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented situation.
We’ve taken the following precautions:
- We provide hand sanitiser in high traffic areas.
- Some doors are kept open to enable the flow of fresh air and reduce the need to touch handles.
- We sanitise frequently touched areas such as tables, chairs and serving surfaces often.
- We sanitise golf carts and other equipment that we hire to players.
- Our staff are avoiding personal contact with members and guests.
- We have removed some equipment from the golf course.
In consideration of others, we ask you to follow the guidelines recommended by the Australian Government.
Please don’t visit the club if:
- you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- you have recently travelled overseas or are in contact with someone who has;
- you are feeling unwell; at least until your condition is diagnosed and/or you have recovered, particularly if you have flu-like symptoms.
Please take the following general precautions:
- Follow the general guidelines on good hygeine.
- If you are organising a group to be at the club, please make them aware of this information before you arrive.
What we’re doing differently
In addition to the standard precautionary measures recommended by the state and federal governments we have taken the following steps to protect our staff, members and customers so that we can all continue to enjoy the club.
- Our staff have completed the COVID-19 infection control online training course.
- We are restricting access to the tavern and the pro-shop counters.
- The club’s bar and bistro are now closed. Read more below.
- We will no longer accept cash from Saturday 21 March 2020. We also prefer card transactions using the tap action.
- We’d like you to consider your own health and take your own precautions in addition to respecting others whose expectations might be different from yours.
Bar and bistro
As a result of the measures imposed by the Australian Government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the bar and bistro are closed until further notice.