The Dunsborough Lakes Golf Club course is open to the general public seven days a week with some times blocked out on club competition days.
There are some restrictions in place during the COVID-19 pandemic but we do allow groups of four.
Thinking of becoming a member? Read about the benefits of membership.
Our minimum dress standard requires that you wear a shirt, shorts and enclosed shoes on the course.
The consumption of alcohol on the course is strictly prohibited.
- You must hold a current driver’s licence to drive a golf cart.
- Abide by the rules displayed on your golf cart windscreen.
- Avoid damage to the course by:
- staying on cart paths around greens and tees
- avoiding obvious wet areas throughout the course
- staying outside the blue lines bordering the greens and tees.
On the course
- Follow all directions given by club employees and marshals.
- Keep your green fees tag and present it when requested by an authorised person.
- Each player must have a set of golf clubs and a pitch repairer.
- All pitch marks must be repaired.
- All bunkers must be raked on exit.
- All divots must be replaced.
- There must be no more than four players per group.
- A group must keep up with the group in front.
- Intentional damage to the course will not be tolerated.