Bookings can be made here.
Making a Booking:
Bookings for Members Competitions at DLGC open 1 week prior to the competition. Once you have logged in online you will be able to see all other competitors’ names and tee times before choosing your own.
- Open Tee Time bookings on the website (click on “Bookings” link above)
- Enter your 3 digit Membership Number and password. Select “Competitions” and a list of available competitions will appear.
- Choose the appropriate competition and click “Book Now”.
- Choose the appropriate time slot and click “Book Now”.
- Your details will appear under Player 1, 2, 3 or 4. At the top of the column next to “Competition”, make sure the correct competition is showing. If not, make sure you choose the correct competition. For example, if you want the Men’s 70 and over competition and the Men’s competition is showing, you must change to the correct competition and vice versa.
- Click “Submit Booking”.
- Click “OK” to return to the booking sheet to check.
Cancelling a Booking:
Please note a point of etiquette: members should not move their names around after their initial entry just to play with preferred partners.
- To cancel a booking, bring up the booking sheet.
- Click on your name.
- Press “Yes” to confirm deletion.
Booking a Partner:
You can enter someone else’s name in your group if you have their Membership Number – and their permission of course!
- Commence your booking.
- When you click “Book Now”, a table with 4 name slots comes up. Yours will be in the first slot.
- Go to Player 2 – make sure you choose correct competition and gender at the bottom.
To enter a Member, enter their Membership Number.
To enter a visitor, enter their GolfLink Number.
- Restrictions on booking visitors – only 1 visitor per member and restrictions apply from November to April.
- The system will not let you move any other names, only your own.
Don’t Have a Computer?
If you don’t have access to a computer you can use the club’s computer in the Match area of the Clubhouse Tavern.
Do I Need to Register on the Competition Day?
Once you are entered in the competition you will not have to register again on the game day – simply bring up your name on the monitor and press “Print”.