We are pleased to offer a new membership type: Lifestyle membership. This membership provides a great deal of flexibility for players, whether they live locally or further away and who visit Dunsborough frequently.
Lifestyle members get all of the benefits of full members: you can play when you want to (with a few exceptions), and you receive all applicable discounts. Other differences from the full-member benefits are:
- You can vote at Club meetings but you can’t hold office.
- You can’t take part in honour-board events.
How does it work?
Lifestyle membership lasts for 12 months from the time the membership starts and uses a system of golfing credits (points) starting at 100 points. Each time you play costs you a number of points depending on the type of round you’re playing:
|Competition round||5 points|
|18-holes general play||3 points|
|9-holes general play||2.5 points|
You can play at any time you like and you can top up your points if you are running low at the end of the year.
How much does it cost?
Lifestyle membership costs $1158 for 12-months. That’s less than $100 per month!
You can pay the whole amount when you apply or we can set up a direct debit arrangement* to make monthly payments.
* We charge a 3% administration fee for direct debit, which makes the total cost $1192.74.
Some additional conditions
As a Lifestyle member:
- You must use your points in the 12-month period from when your membership starts.
- You must book in at the pro-shop when you play.