We are open to golfers and the general public for coffee, drinks and food.
Whether you’ve just done 18 holes or you just want to relax, Lakeside Tavern is a great place to come for a few drinks and a bite to eat in a family-friendly atmosphere.
If you’re on your way out for a round, pop in to the cafe for your morning coffee fix and a toasted sandwich to keep you going. In the bar we have a broad selection of beers, wines, ciders, and cocktails, and our exciting menu has something for everyone.
We are proud to promote produce sourced from local businesses including:
- The Dunsborough Coffee Co. in the cafe,
- Beer Farm, Brash Vineyard, Wills Domain, Lenton Brae, Black Brewing, and Eagle Bay Brewery in the bar, and
- Beef By The Reef, Marybrook Farm, Tas’s Bakery, and Simmos in the kitchen.
Our guest beer changes frequently so it’s worth checking whose beer we have on this month and we have an extensive wine list from several local wineries.
In the kitchen, we focus on offering locally-sourced produce on our menu.
Also, don’t forget to check out our Events page and follow us on Facebook to find out what’s happening at the Lakeside Tavern.
|Lakeside cafe (coffee and snacks)|
• 7 days
8:00 am – 2:00 pm
• 7 days
10:30 am – late
• Tuesday – Saturday
• Sunday and Monday
12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
• On the following days we can’t accept table reservations due to the Club’s competitions: Wednesdays and Saturdays only, between 5:00 pm and 6:30 pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
• We have ample parking and an enthusiastic crew waiting to look after you.