Everyone is welcome at Lakeside Tavern, not just Golf Club members. Bookings are recommended and appreciated so call us on 9756 8733 to secure your spot.
If you’re on your way out for a round, pop in to the cafe for your morning coffee fix and a toasted sandwich to keep you going. Coffee and snacks are available to enjoy at the club or to take away.
In the bar we have a broad selection of beers, wines, ciders, cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks.
Our exciting menu has a great selection of snacks, mains, and desserts. We have options for kids and those with special dietary needs.
We are proud to promote produce sourced from local businesses including:
- Yallingup Coffee Roasting Co. in the cafe;
- Beer Farm, Brash Vineyard, Wills Domain, Lenton Brae, Black Brewing, and Eagle Bay Brewery in the bar;
- Beef By The Reef, Easy Healthy Eats Provisions, Marybrook Farm, and Tas’s Bakery in the kitchen, and
- Get Pickled and Get Shucked on the deck every Friday evening.
While we do regularly rotate our beer taps, we have plenty or bottled options in our fridges so there’s something for everyone. We also have a large range of wines from local wineries.
|Sunday – Tuesday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday and Thursday||9:00 am – 9:00 pm|
|Friday and Saturday||8:00 am – 9:00 pm|
- The kitchen is open for food from 12:00 pm daily until one hour before the stated closing time.
- There are table booking restrictions due to club-member competitions. We can’t accept table reservations for the period 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
We have ample parking and an enthusiastic crew waiting to look after you.